Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

French with multicolor flowers

           You will need:
- neutral
- white
- pink
- dark purple
Difficulty: easy / 3 out of 10
 Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've not been painting my nails a lot lately. anyway, this one is pretty simple. start with a base coat and then add a neutral color thats really close to your skin color(the one I used is too dark for me, but my mom got it for me without me being there, so I don't mind:). Then, of course do a French tip. then this part, I messed up the first time I did it cause I tried to use the brush that the polish came with instead of a super tiny art brush, but put four little lines in the shape of a four leaf clover. Do about four of these scattered around your nail in both colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment