Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Angels

Difficulty: easy / 3-4 out of 10
you will need:
- navy blue, dark purple, or any other dark color
- white
- small brush
- glitter, or gold or silver
Sorry I haven't posted in a LOOONG time. I haven't been able to get on my computer. Well for this one, paint your nails with the dark color you chose, then draw the body of the angel. After that, you just draw a circle for the head(separate from the body) and two wings(also separate from the body). This doesn't show on this picture because it chipped off before I took the pic, but then you get glitter, or gold or silver, and paint a halo. you shouldnt need an art brush for this. I didn't do a thin line, I did a sort of filled in circle behind the head like in old paintings of baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment