Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I (heart) music





 Difficulty: easy / 3 out of 10
You will need:
- black or white polish
- red polish
- toothpicks 




 This one's pretty easy, and I've been waiting to do it for a while. You alternate red and black, or red and white Then, you use the toothpick to do the heart, and the writing. I did the heart on my left hand, and the "music" on the right hand. put the heart on your ring finger, the I on the pointer finger, and write music on the right hand, starting with the M on the thumb, the u on the pointer finger, and so on. It's important to get everything in the right place. to show people, put your right hand on the left of your left hand, and vise versa. I know, it's confusing. You can probably figure it out in front of a mirror. You could also write "CALL ME", "I <3 YOU", "Rock 'n' Roll", or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joelle,
    This was a cool idea. Can't wait for your next one.

    Bobfransisco Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobfransisco Bob :})October 16, 2011 at 4:09 PM

    I also like the new web design. And I guess you've figured out that I can now post on your blog. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bobfransisco Bob (again)

    ReplyDelete