Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

White flowers

Difficulty: easy - intermediate / 4 out of 10
You will need:
- White
- a small brush
- rhinestones (optional)
- light green/lime green or a goldenrod color
- pail pink ( I used Claire's mello/crazy mood)

Hello Again! Sorry about the delay in the flowers. I know it was the vote winner like forever ago, but I didnt have a good enough green, for what I was planning on doing. I finally decided to do this, and it came out great! So You start with a few coats of Claire's mellow/crazy mood polish. It turned out pink this time! YAY!!! I love this color.
After that, you us a small brush to put little white pedals to make the flower as shown. This was hard for me to do with my right hand, cause I'm left handed.
I couldnt do my whole hand like this for the picture, because if I had, it would have dried before I could put the rhinestones in. Any way, you put a small dot of either a light green, or goldenrod in the center of the flower.
You could leave it without the gems if you dont have gems, but I like it with. You put the rhinestones in the green or goldenrod dots before the dots dry. Thanks for reading. Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment